WE ARE OPEN!! - VANCOUVER FISHING CHARTERS- COVID 19
We are now back in operation and are now taking fishing charter bookings with Covid Protocols in place. We are excited to get back out on the water and get back doing what we love to do. We have been testing the waters this week and we enjoyed some productive catch and release fishing for chinook salmon up to 20 pounds!
Safety is always our priority and these are the steps we are taking to operate our fishing charters during the Covid Pandemic.
Guide Boat/Fish Processing Covid Protocol
- physical distancing as much as possible and use a non-medical mask or face covering in situations where physical distance cannot be consistently maintained. We encourage guests to bring their own face coverings. We will have some on the boat as well.
- Full sanitization of boat and gear between guests, including bathroom and cuddy.
- Guests to stay on the same boat and with the same guide for entirety of the trip
- Sanitizer will be provided
- Consistent sanitization of high touch areas
- Once on the dock, anyone processing/handling fish must sanitize
Personal Safety Measures
All staff and guests will be subject to these guidelines:
- No hand shaking/hugs/embraces high fives
- Practice good hygiene - frequent hand washing with soap and water and use of hand sanitizer ; avoid touching one's face; respiraory etiquette; disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Maintan physical distancing as much as possible and use a non-medical mask or face covering in situations where physical distancing cannot be consistently maintained, and engineering controls are not available.
- If you have symptoms of a cold, flu or Covid-19, do not come on the scheduled charter. We will reschedule your charter at no cost.